top_image_kastelyrol
About the castle

The eclectic castle with late baroque characteristics was built in 1892. After World War II the castle had several owners, while the condition of the partly stored, richly decorated building with mansard roof was constantly getting worse. In 2002, the once beautiful castle called the attention of an Austrian-Italian family company that purchased the building. After the completion of restoration works, the restored building welcomes with opened arms its visitors, who would like to celebrate, to hold meetings and conferences in an exclusive and ancient place.     Images of the castle